Monday, April 7, 2008

7 miles in 67 minutes

9:35 m/mile pace. 45 degrees with a 10 mph wind and a light drizzle. I'm sure people think I'm crazy when people run in weather like that, I used to. But the truth of the fact is that running in less than ideal weather is better than running on a climate controlled treadmill any day.

I'm starting to ramp up for the ERR on May 24. I haven't landed on a goal time yet we'll see how my training goes but so far so good. I think I might try for 48 minutes. I won't be breaking any speed records but it will be a time I'm proud of.

Saturday
2 miles in 21 minutes
10:30 m/mile pace

2 comments:

Brian Bojo said...

Nick,
I will be thinking about you on the 24th, as you go for 48 min or a sub-50. Good luck!
Brian.

Nick said...

Brian, couldn't figure out how to leave a comment on your running blog. Thanks for your comments. I enjoy reading your blog and your stats.

-Nick