Sunday, June 8, 2008

5.26 miles in 50:10

I didn't have much going on tonight with Heather and the boys out of town so I figured I might has well peel off a few miles. I also think I wanted to try out my new running shirts to see how much faster it made me. I'll end the suspense now; I was like lightning.

Ok maybe not. But my new shirt was comfortable so they were a great buy. I took my watch with me but I decided to just run how I felt. The temp was 90 degrees but the sun wasn't really a factor so it was a nice run. When I got back I saw the heat index was 96, I think I'm acclimating to the heat which is good because it's only going to get worse. As long as I can stay out of the direct sun I can stay pretty comfortable.

9:33 m/mile pace.

My week total was 26.3 miles which is a new weekly mileage record for me.

The week of the 5 mile run is over- what will this week be?

No comments: