Wednesday, June 25, 2008

5.3 Miles in 49:45 minutes

Nothing extraordinary today. 5.3 miles at an easy pace. I worked legs yesterday in the weight room and my legs are usually concrete the day after. Today they felt a little heavy but nothing like they normally are. I just ran how I felt and that seemed to be about 9:25 m/mile pace.

There were a bunch of runners/walkers out this morning which is nice to break up the run. I passed this one guy a few times. He was in incredible shape and we exchanged hellos upon first passing. Then towards the end of my run I passed him again this time the guy said "looking good". Really that would mean nothing to most people but the fact that the guy was in such good shape and took the opportunity to say something nice to me was pretty cool.

No comments: