Friday, June 13, 2008

5.3 miles in 49:42

Taking the day off today and Heather is back home with the boys so I was just fitting in a run when I could. It seemed like the best time was when Nathan went down for a nap and after Seth had just eaten. That happened to be at 1pm and the hottest part of the day. The temp was 91 and the humidity 46% which for around here is pretty low. I drank my fluids and decided to go for it.

I could tell from the start that I felt like pushing my normal easy pace. So I'm not really call this run I guess easy/tempo. I was definitely pushing it but not pushing it so fast as to coming close to my threshold.

I tried to make each mile faster than the last and for the most part I achieved that goal.

Lots and lots of fluids are on the menu for the rest of the day.

9:23 m/mile pace.

This blog needs some pics...

No comments: